A brand new bike can make your life smooth. It will not only add to your style statement but also help you navigate the roads quicker. However, buying a two-wheeler can dig quite a large hole in your pockets. To help you with this situation, here’s a curated list of the most affordable bikes of 2021. You can buy the one you like most, and apply for a bike loan for additional support.
1. Bajaj CT 100
It is the cheapest among Bajaj bikes. Well, it comes in two variants- CT100 KS Alloy and CT100 ES Alloy.
The price of a Bajaj CT100 ranges from Rs 45,000 to Rs 48,000.
- It has a 100cc capacity
- It is the cheapest Bajaj bike
- It is easy to maintain. Moreover, you will get the support of an extensive service network
2. Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
If you are a Pulsar fan and would love to save a few bucks, it is the best bike for you. That’s because it is the most affordable Pulsar variant. The prices start from Rs 75,000 and can go up to Rs 85,000.
- It has an extraordinary mileage of 65 kilometers per liter and is cost-effective
- It has a decent displacement of 150 cc
- It comes in a sleek design for swift and easy movement
- The tank can hold up to 15 litres of petrol. So, you don’t have to worry about refilling it often
3. Bajaj Pulsar NS 160
It comes powered by a 160 cc air-cooled engine. And, the fuel tank has a capacity of 12 litres
- It has a stylish look that will turn heads
- With an excellent mileage of 45 per liter, it will save on your petrol cost
- It is one of the most affordable Pulsar bikes
- It is flexible and sporty. Thus, you can ride it comfortably on all terrains
- Moreover, you can close your eyes and rely on the after-sales service
4. Dominar 250
Well, it is not one of the cheapest Bajaj bikes. However, if you are an adventurous person and travel a lot, it is a good option. The Dominar 250 is one of the most affordable sports bikes in the market.
- Its sleek design helps you navigate twists and turns smoothly
- The soft compound tires will provide an excellent grip on rough terrains and highways
- You do not need to worry about the overheating of your engine even after riding for a long time
- The upright seating stance ensures that you do not put unnecessary pressure on your spine
- It also makes low emissions. So, you can be proud to own an eco-friendly bike
The price of Dominar 250 starts from Rs 1,70,000. It will be easier to pay if you apply for bike loan.
5. Pulsar 150 Neon
You can never get enough of Pulsar bikes. The 150 Neon starts from Rs 98,000 and provides excellent value for money.
- You can get it in several vibrant colours
- It is designed to give you the maximum comfort
- Your safety is a priority. The tires have excellent grip, and the lighting system ensures better visibility
These affordable bikes will take care of your pocket pinch. Take a bike loan to get rid of the financial strain and enjoy your vehicle without worry.
Read more similer stuff here: